Meet, learn and network
The Trustee Network is open to all trustees in West London. Whether you are sitting on the board of a large local charity or on the committee of a small community group, this network is for you. The aim is to bring together trustees, committee members and directors, enabling them to network, share best practice and discuss current issues.
The network is also a perfect way to learn more about trusteeship if you are new or interested in the role.
Join the network:
- You’ll learn a collection of tips, tools and techniques relevant to your organisation.
- Share ideas, concerns and achievements with fellow trustees who may be able to offer help, guidance or an opportunity to collaborate.
- Discuss key changes taking place in the voluntary sector.
- Give trustees the chance to gain help and guidance on a wide range of subjects.
Please find details on our event calendar.
- What topics do you want to see discussed in future trustee networks? Submit your ideas!