Supporting North West London with Disclosure & Barring Service Checks
(Harrow, Hillingdon, Ealing, Brent, Barnet, Hounslow, Hammersmith & Fulham)
Voluntary Action Harrow Limited is a registered umbrella body with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) formally known the (Criminal Records Bureau) providing DBS check.
We offer advice on whether your organisation needs DBS checks and what level of checks are required. We can offer support and training on the process, and assistance in completing the DBS forms.
Disclosure and Barring updates:
The DBS Updates application process has been extended from 19 days from issue of certificate to within 30 days. Click here to find out more about Live Update process.
The DBS have updated the identification checks process from the October 2017 please see link below.
Get a DBS check done:
If you would like to use the DBS service, we will first need to register your organisation on our database.
To register you can:
Already registered and need more forms for your staff, colleagues or volunteers?
- Fill out our request form and we will send you the DBS application & consent Forms in the post or you can arrange to pick up the forms from the office with us.
- ID Docs & Document Validity Time Frame: New Guidance issued
- Tips For Completing The DBS Form [PDF]
- Tracking your DBS application click here to see the status of your application, you will need the following information: application number and date of birth.
- For Basic Checks you can apply for a basic check with DBS through a Responsible Organisation registered to submit them.
How to buy:
|Level of check