Growing the co-operative movement
Co-operative businesses are owned and run by and for their members, whether they are customers, employees or residents. As well as giving members an equal say and share of the profits, co-operatives act together to build a better world. Co-operatives are a flexible business model. They can be set up in different ways, using different legal structures, depending on what works for the members.
Thinking about setting up a social enterprise, scheme or service? Why not think about the co-operative model.
What we offer:
- We’ll see if the co-operative model is right for you
- Assistance to decide what the best legal structure is for your co-operative
- Best practices, policies and procedures to ensure the successful management of your start-up
- Advice of the best resources to tap into as a co-operative
- Work with you to develop your constitution
This is a bespoke package, which means we design it from scratch based on your needs, therefore charges depend on the amount of support required.
How to buy:
For initial enquiries call 020 8861 5894 or email email@example.com.
Depending on the project, we may refer you to one of our associates.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Creating value for business and members
- Meet people who have been through the process
- Start up, grow and thrive
Articles about Co-operatives: