Become more effective in running your organisation
We’re looking to provide eight to ten days of free specialist one-to-one support to 5 different Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) volunteer-led groups in Harrow to build their employability skills through coaching them through a range of organisational development areas.
The areas covered are:
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Volunteer Management
- Needs Assessment
- Funding Applications (Bid Writing)
For example, we can work with you to develop:
- Conduct focus groups
- Volunteer Impact Assessments
- Develop planning processes, organisational plans and strategies
- A variety of policies and procedures for funding
- Marketing material and strategies
- Specific workshops and training sessions
- and much more …
This program will help you to become more effective in your role in running your organisation.
If you’re interested in being involved in the program please fill out this form – http://goo.gl/b9sNsy.
Find out more:
To find out more contact Alex on 020 8861 5894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.