Monitor, evaluate and demonstrate impact
Think Impact provides a tailored support package for Harrow Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise groups to improve their mointoring, evaluation and impact reporting.
Aims & Objectives:
- Improve your skills, knowledge and resources in monitoring, evaluation and impact reporting
- Increase your confidence and ability to implement monitoring and evaluation systems
- Embed good practice in demonstrating and reporting your performance and social impact
- Be better equipped to implement an outcome-based approached in their work and project design
How It Works:
Applicants will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- They are a voluntary, community and social enterprise organisation (VCSEO) based in Harrow and/or delivering in Harrow
- Commitment to six days of support and monitoring processes
- Commitment to involving their staff, volunteers and trustees in the development programme
- Size of organisation with priority given to smaller, less well-resourced organisations
- Results of organisational health check
- The main needs of the VCSEOs, as well as the outcomes they would hope to achieve
Once accepted on the programme, the six days will be broken down into the follow areas:
- Half-day: Refining the needs of the group and creation of a tailored support package. Groups would then choose five days’ worth of support that would meet their needs.
- Five days: Delivery of one-to-one tailored support through coaching, mentoring, surgery sessions, in-house training and workshops.
- Half-day: Assessment and review of support, and independent future strategic planning
Find out more:
Contact us on 020 8861 5894 or email email@example.com.
Feedback From Clients:
- Excellent and adaptable to all situations
- A lot covered in a small space. Very enthusiastic and makes the content accessible.
- Thorough, room for discussion and questions
- Made new and helpful contacts