Building and inspiring social change in West London
(Harrow, Hillingdon, Ealing, Brent, Hounslow, Hammersmith & Fulham)
Whether you’re a social entrepreneur with a breakthrough idea, or a group who want to create a social business to tackle a social issue, we can help you start up (or develop) your social enterprise and get it off the ground.
What we offer:
- Information on the appropriate legal forms
- Advice on how to access finance and start-up grants
- Development your mission, services, marketing, operations, governance and business plan
- Introduction to bid and contract writing
- Evaluation of impact and how to communicate social value
This is a bespoke package, which means we design it from scratch based on your needs, therefore charges depend on the amount of support required.
How to buy:
For initial enquiries call 020 8861 5894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the project, we may refer you to one of our associates.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Creating value for your business
- Meet people who have been through the process
- Start up, grow and thrive
- Evaluate your triple bottom-line