Practical Quality Assurance System for Small Organisations
PQASSO is a quality assurance system that helps management to run an organisation effectively and efficiently. Designed by the Charities Evaluation Services (CES), PQASSO divides organisational development into 12 quality areas. Groups go through each quality area to identify which areas they are doing well in, and which areas they need to work on. Our accredited PQASSO mentors can support you through the process and help you achieve the PQASSO quality mark.
Benefits of going through PQASSO:
Earning the PQASSO quality mark allows your organisation to prove its credibility, its standards of governance and the efficacy in the delivery of its services. Whether you feel that your organisation has room for improvement or you are already performing to a high standard, the PQASSO system provides a benchmark and guideline for best practice. If followed and implemented correctly, this will ensure quality at all levels of operation, improving your chances of making successful applications for funding and serving as a beacon to attract those that could benefit from your services.
What we can do for you:
- Introduce you to PQASSO
- Step-by-step guide through PQASSO’s self-assessment and requirements
- Help you through the process of meeting the standards
- Possibly provide training to help your staff meet the standards of best practice
- Question whether your policies and procedures actually meet standards
This is a bespoke package, which means we design it from scratch based on your needs, therefore charges depend on the amount of support required.
How to buy:
If you’re interested in proving or improving the quality of your work, give us a call on 020 8861 5894 or email email@example.com.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Beneficial advice on the process for achieving PQASSO standards
- Alert you to policies and procedures that are missing from your organisation
- Support you in achieving the PQASSO Quality Mark