Supporting strategic communications
Marketing is essential for building user relationships as well as creating promotional awareness. Our marketing team can help you deliver effective marketing communications through strategic development, and measure the impact of marketing efforts.
What we offer:
- Creation of social media strategy, policy and governance
- Creation of marketing plan, strategy and objectives
- Developing your marketing, digital and communications strategy
- Help you promote your cause and information with the local voluntary and community sector
- Bespoke training to get maximum benefits from your existing resources and staff
- Provide advice and guidance on usability, accessibility and compliance with legal standards
- Find cost-effective solutions to extend your reach
- Brand audit and improvement
This is a bespoke consultancy package, which means we design it from scratch based on your needs, therefore charges depend on the amount of support required.
How to buy:
For initial inquiries call 020 8861 5894 or email Alex – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits to your organisation:
- A clear approach for using marketing to engage with service users
- A better understanding of approaches for using online and offline marketing tactics
- Idea generation (fundraising campaigns, marketing and strategy)
- Develop your brand and existing communications
Articles about Marketing: