Supporting North West London with DBS Checks
Voluntary Action Harrow Limited is a registered umbrella body with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), formerly the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB), and offer a comprehensive DBS checking service.
What we offer:
- Disclosure & Barring Service Checks
- Advice on whether your organisation needs a DBS check and what level of checks are required
- Support and training on the process, and assistance in completing the DBS forms
|Level of check||Nonprofit Organisation||Public/Private Organisation|
Get a DBS check done:
If you would like to use the DBS service, we will first need to register your organisation on our database.
To register you can:
Already registered and need more forms for your staff, colleagues or volunteers?
- ID Docs & Document Validity Time Frame [PDF] Updated version 2017
- Tips For Completing The DBS Form [PDF] Updated version 2017
How to buy :
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8861 5894
Benefits to your organisation:
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children.
Organisations have a duty to make referrals to the Independent Safeguarding Authority i.e. DBS, and must not knowingly engage a barred person in a regulated activity. It is a LEGAL requirement for Information to be sent to ISA if you dismiss or remove someone from a regulated activity (or would have done if they hadn’t left your organisation)