Supporting North West London with DBS Checks
(Harrow, Hillingdon, Ealing, Brent, Barnet, Hounslow, Hammersmith & Fulham)
Voluntary Action Harrow Limited is a registered umbrella body with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), formerly the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB), and offer a comprehensive DBS checking service.
What we offer:
- Criminal records and background checks
- Advice on whether your organisation needs a DBS check and what level of checks are required
- Support and training on the process, and assistance in completing the DBS forms
|Level of check||Nonprofit Organisation||Public/Private Organisation|
Get a DBS (CRB) check done:
If you would like to use the DBS/CRB service, we will first need to register your organisation on our database.
To register you can:
- Fill out our electronic DBS Organisation Registration Form: https://goo.gl/RR6EfP
- Print and post (or email) our DBS Organisation Registration Form [PDF]: http://goo.gl/uFUS1s
Already registered and need more forms for your staff, colleagues or volunteers?
How to buy :
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8861 5894
Benefits to your organisation:
Reveals all convictions, cautions, reprimands and warnings against the individual.